Thursday, July 9, 2020

Dupes: OPI "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" and Essie "All Daisy Long"


Hi guys and happy Thursday!  Today's post is a comparison of OPI's "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" and Essie's "All Daisy Long."  Here's how these nail polishes stack up next to each other:

Essie "All Daisy Long" and OPI "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes"

Both polishes are white shimmers, though OPI's "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" has some additional iridescent micro glitter on top of the shimmer.  Essie's "All Daisy Long" has a warmer red/yellow shimmer while OPI's "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" has a cooler blue tone.  Formula wise both are good and apply well to my nails.  Both polishes required three coats of polish.  Here's how they look up close on my nails:


If you want to know more about OPI "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" or Essie "All Daisy Long" be sure to check out my previous posts!

Overall both Essie's "Ally Daisy Long" and OPI's "Dancing Keep Me On My Toes" are great polishes, however they are not exact dupes.  They are very similar but the additional glitter in the OPI polish just makes it sparkle.  That being said I will keep both in my collection as they make great Summertime polishes!

Keep up with all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment