Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sinful Colors "Magic Dragon"


Hello all and happy Sunday.  The sun is shining and Summer weather is in full swing so I picked out a fun shimmer to celebrate!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Magic Dragon" which a fun shimmery polish.  Look at its gorgeousness in the bottle:


"Magic Dragon" is a bright turquoise with silver shimmer.  The formula of this polish was amazing and it applied perfectly to my nails.  After only one coat "Magic Dragon" was entirely opaque and streak free.  It is such a stunning polish and the shimmer really shines in the light.  I mean look at this shimmer:


Overall I am in love with Sinful Colors "Magic Dragon."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to keep wearing it again and again!

Make sure to keep up with all of the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment