Sunday, July 19, 2020

Ciaté "Boom Box"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Ciate's "Boom Box" which came in one of their annual advent calendars.  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Boom Box" is a bright cerulean blue creme - perfect for a sunny Summer day!  The formula of this polish is good and applied well to my nails.  While "Boom Box" is a creme it was not as opaque as I had expected it to be, but after three coats it was fully opaque.  There were no streak marks and my nails looked pretty!  Here's how "Boom Box" looks up close:


Overall I am pleased with Ciate's "Boom Box" - the color is gorgeous and it is perfect for Summer!  (Even if this is a Summer without a pool!)  I plan to save this polish for next Summer because it makes me happy.

Be sure to keep up with all things nail by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment