Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bonita "Sea Me"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer weekends and all the sunshine!  Today's nail polish is perfect for the weather, so without any further ado, today's polish is Bonita's "Sea Me." Bonita is an inexpensive drugstore brand of nail polish that can be purchased at Rite-Aid.

"Sea Me" is a super gorgeous blue-ish green nail polish with a fantastic golden shimmer.  It looks exactly like the ocean when the sun reflects off of it.  Formula wise, "Sea Me" is amazing!  It applied easily and was completely opaque after one coat of polish.  (And everyone knows I love nail polishes I can wear with just one coat!)  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were some small chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Bonita's "Sea Me."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more this Summer!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment