Monday, June 27, 2016

OPI "Open Me First!"


Hi everyone!  Sorry for the unexpected drought of posts!  I went on vacation to Florida and there should have been wifi, but my laptop wasn't a fan!  But now I am back home and I'll get back to posting like usual, after catching up with a week's worth of posts!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Open Me First!" which is part of a mini trio set I got one Black Friday.  The set is called Be Bold Be Beautiful and the set looks like:


"Open Me First!" is a pretty silver/grey micro-glitter nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Open Me First!" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before there were some small tip chips.

Earlier this year I tried out another nail polish from this mini set called "My Holiday Shoes" which you should check out!

Overall I am pleased with OPI's "Open Me First!"  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely wear it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment