Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nocibé "Ocean World"


Hi guys!  It is hard for me to believe that it has been almost a year since I went to France for vacation!  (I miss it dearly, it was such a great trip!)  While I was there I picked up over a dozen bottles of nail polish and today's nail polish is Nocibé's "Ocean World."  I bought this specific polish in Rouen, France.

"Ocean World" is the most gorgeous sky blue nail polish with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was...  After two coats, "Ocean World" was...  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Ocean World" for about four days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nocibé's "Ocean World."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing it more often!

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment