Sunday, June 12, 2016

Covergirl "Inferno"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Inferno" which is part of the special collection they released for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

"Inferno" is a gorgeous red nail polish with gold and orange shimmer in it.  Formula wise this polish was very easy to apply and looked great on my nails.  After two coats of "Inferno" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Covergirl's "Inferno."  I plan on wearing this nail polish a lot more often.  I think it'll be perfect for this Autumn!

Be sure to hop on over to Twitter and Instagram to follow the blog at @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest updates and info!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment