Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sinful Colors "Purple Diamond"


Hi all!  I hope everyone is enjoying Summer!  (I know I am because it is my favorite season of the year!)  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Purple Diamond" which my Mom got for me at the beach a year or so ago.

"Purple Diamond" is a lovely lavender colored, micro-glitter polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was slightly on the watery side, but just barely and it was still easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Purple Diamond" was almost opaque but not quite.  But the nail polish was completely streak free, which is always nice!  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about two days before it started to chip off.


Since "Purple Diamond" was not completely opaque, I decided to test it out over a cremĂ© polish.  The base polish I picked is a lovely blurple polish by OPI called "Lost My Bikini in Molokini."  This combination turned out to be really pretty!  It was sparkly and girly and is perfect for Summertime!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Lost My Bikini in Molokini" see my post from earlier this year!

Overall I like Sinful Colors "Purple Diamond."  I do wish I could have work this nail polish longer before it started to chip, but otherwise it's a nice polish.  I will probably wear this nail polish again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment