Thursday, June 2, 2016

OPI "Lost My Bikini In Molokini"


Hi guys and happy June!  Today's nail polish OPI's "Lost My Bikini in Molokini" which was part of the Spring 2015 Hawaiian Collection.  (I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but for now I'll have to settle for this Hawaiin collection of nail polish instead!)

"Lost My Bikini in Molokini" is a gorgeous blurple colored polish.  (A blurple is a polish that is a mixture of blue and purple.)  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  In fact it was so fantastic because it was opaque after one coat of polish!  After applying a second coat (for good measure) "Lost My Bikini in Molokini" was still opaque and was also streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Lost My Bikini in Molokini."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will definitely be wearing it a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment