Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Essie "Hubby For Dessert"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  Wedding season is upon us so I thought I would pull out a sweet nail polish that can be worn all Summer to a variety of weddings.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Essie's "Hubby For Dessert."

"Hubby For Dessert" is a gorgeous pastel lilac color that almost looks like a light baby pink on the nail.  Formula wise this nail polish is slightly watery but it was still very easy to apply.  However it did take three coats of polish for "Hubby For Dessert" to be opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Hubby For Dessert" for about four days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Hubby For Dessert."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I plan on wearing it all Summer long!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest updates!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment