Thursday, June 16, 2016

butterLONDON "Poole"


Hi guys and happy almost weekend!  Now that Summertime is in full swing and the pool is open I decided to pull out a gorgeous aquamarine polish!  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Poole."

"Poole" is a lovely dusty aquamarine colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Poole" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Poole" for about four days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with butterLONDON's "Poole."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing this polish a lot more often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment