Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Nails INC "Daisy Lane"


Hi guys and happy Wednesday!  And since it is Wednesday I decided to celebrate with Mean Girls because "on Wednesday's we wear pink!"  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Daisy Lane."

"Daisy Lane" is a cute pink, white and red chunky glitter in a clear base.  The polish has micro-glitter pieces and flower shaped glitter.  Formula wise "Daisy Lane" was surprisingly easy to apply!  I was able to easily get the micro-glitter pieces evenly on my nail and then use a q-tip to help place the flowers on my nails.  However, like many glitter nail polishes they aren't mean to be worn alone so I decided to try it out over a base polish.  Here's how it turned out:


The nail polish I decided to try "Daisy Lane" out with is China Glaze's "Mediterranean Charm" which is a gorgeous hot pink/red polish.  This combination turned out fantastically well and would work perfectly for Valentine's Day!

Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC's "Daisy Lane."  Everything about this nail polish is great and it is one of the best glitter polishes I have tried in a long time.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again soon!

Also if you want to know more about China Glaze's "Mediterranean Charm" check out my post from earlier this week here.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment