Thursday, May 19, 2016

OPI "My Holiday Shoes"


Hi guys!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "My Holiday Shoes" which is part of a Black Friday mini trio I got.  (Even though this polish is more of a Christmastime nail polish I just couldn't resist trying it out now!)  The trio is called Be Bold, Be Dramatic and the set looks like this:


"My Holiday Shoes" is a gorgeous bright red nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish is amazing and it was very easy to apply.  In fact it was so wonderful to apply that it was almost a one-coater! However I applied two coats just to be on the safe side.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "My Holiday Shoes" for about five days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "My Holiday Shoes."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment