Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Nails INC "Electric Lane"


Hi everyone!  My apologies for this post being a day later than planned, Monday got away from me I totally forgot to post!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Electric Lane" which is part of a special Nails INC set that was sold by QVC a few years back called The London Collection.  The set looks like this:

"Electric Lane" is in the center row on the far right.

"Electric Lane" is a gorgeous silver micro-glitter polish.  Formula wise "Electric Lane" is perfect and was very easy to apply in a nice even coat.  Since this polish is a glitter it wasn't meant to be worn by itself so I decided to try it out over some other nail polishes.


The first nail polish I decided to try "Electric Lane" over is Fresh Paints' "Glass Slipper."  This combination turned out to be very pretty and reminded me endlessly of Cinderella.  It is a very Summery look!

If you want to know more about Fresh Paints' "Glass Slipper" check out my post from earlier this month here.


The second nail polish I decided to try "Electric Lane" over is OPI's "My Holiday Shoes."  This combination turned out nicely and would be perfect for Christmastime!

Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC's "Electric Lane."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and it looks good on every nail polish I tried.  I will definitely be wearing "Electric Lane" again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment