Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ciaté "Tweed and Tails"


Hi all!  I can't believe it is May already!  Now that Summer has arrived in North Carolina all the trees are full of gorgeous green leaves!  So to celebrate I pulled out a green nail polish!  And that nail polish is Ciaté's "Tweed and Tails."  This nail polish is part of Ciaté's annual Advent Calendar for 2013.  The set looks like this:

"Tweed and Tails" is under number 18.

"Tweed and Tails" is a lovely army green nail polish!  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Tweed and Tails" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for about five full days before there were some minor tip chips.  And despite being a darker colored polish it did not stain my nails at all, which is wonderful!

Overall I am very pleased with Ciaté's "Tweed and Tails."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I plan on wearing it a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment