Friday, April 29, 2016

Essie "Roarrrrange"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that April is over.  This year is just flying by!  So to finish out April I decided to pull out a fun bright orange polish!  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Roarrrrange."

"Roarrrrange" is a very bright orange nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery and it took some patience to apply.  After two coats, "Roarrrrange" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Roarrrrange."  I like most everything about this nail polish, with my only complaint being the slightly watery formula.  And even then the formula was easy enough to work with.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment