Thursday, April 21, 2016

Finger Paints "Beautiful Mystery"


Hi everyone!  Thursday is nearly over and tomorrow will be Fri-yay!  Who else is ready for the weekend?  Today's nail polish is Finger Paints "Beautiful Mystery."

"Beautiful Mystery" is a pastel blue colored polish.  The formula of "Beautiful Mystery" was a bit thick and it did not apply well.  After the first coat of nail polish there were some very weird streaks that developed.  I figured that after the second coat the streaks would disappear, but they actually got worse.  As for chipping I have no idea how long "Beautiful Mystery" would have lasted because the nail polish looked so horrible on my nails.

Overall I am very disappointed by Finger Paints "Beautiful Mystery."  The color of the polish is pretty, but everything else after that was terrible.  Because of the weird streak marks I probably won't be wearing this nail polish again any time soon.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment