Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Nails INC "Radnor Walk"


Hi everyone!  We've survived until Wednesday and it is almost the weekend! (We've got this!) So to help get to the weekend I picked out a nice calming creme colored polish!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Radnor Walk."

"Radnor Walk" is a very delicate and pretty baby pink/nude polish.  The formula of "Radnor Walk" was quite nice and it was very easy to apply.  Despite being such a nude colored polish "Radnor Walk" was completely opaque and streak free after two coats of polish.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for about a week before my nails had grown out and it was time to repaint my nails!  "Radnor Walk" had a special surprise for me, it dries with an extra gorgeous matte finish!  Here's how it looked before I applied a shiny top coat:


Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC's "Radnor Walk."  Everything about this nail polish was fantastic!  I even liked how this polish looked on my nails, which is rare because I typically don't like nude colored polishes.  I will definitely wear "Radnor Walk" again very soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment