Friday, April 15, 2016

Monop' Make-Up "Jaune Poussin"


Hi everyone!  It's been about nine months since my Mom and I traveled to France and lately I've been missing France so I dig through my collection and pulled out one of the polishes I bought in Paris.  So today's nail polish is Monop' Make-up's "Jaune Poussin."  Monop' is basically the Wal-Mart or Target of France, they sell food, clothes, household items, and make-up to name a few.

"Jaune Poussin" (which means yellow chick) is a lovely pastel yellow colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was easy enough to apply.  After two coats of polish "Jaune Poussin" was almost completely opaque, but there were a few visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Jaune Poussin" for about four days before there were some tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Monop' Make-Up's "Jaune Poussin."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely, the only thing that would make this polish better would be if it had been completely opaque.  However I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment