Friday, April 1, 2016

Candie's "Yo-Ho-Ho"


Hi all!  It's April Fools day but there's no joke on the blog today!  For today's nail polish I settled on Candie's "Yo-Ho-Ho."  Candie's is a brand of nail polish sold at Kohl's stores in the United States.  Kohl's is a discount store similar to T.J. Maxx (of T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom).

"Yo-Ho-Ho" is a lovely pastel purple nail polish with a fun silver shimmer!  The formula of "Yo-Ho-Ho" is good and it was easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Yo-Ho-Ho" for about four days, which was quite a nice surprise.  In the past my experience with this brand of nail polish hasn't been so good, but "Yo-Ho-Ho" has changed my mind!

Overall I am quite happy with Candie's "Yo-Ho-Ho."  The color of "Yo-Ho-Ho" is what made me buy it because it is such a gorgeous lavender color.  However I wasn't expecting anything else out of it, so I was so pleasantly surprised that the formula was good and that I was able to wear this polish for four full days!  I will be wearing "Yo-Ho-Ho" more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment