Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Funky Fingers "Bling Dipper"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is Funky Finger's "Bling Dipper."  Funky Fingers is a brand of nail polish that is sold at 5 Below stores, which is an American store where everything cost less than $5 (USD).

"Bling Dipper" is a silver micro glitter in a clear base that was meant to be worn on top of a colored polish.  Formula wise "Bling Dipper" was very easy to apply, which is always a plus for a glitter polish!  Since this polish wasn't meant to be worn on its own I decided to test it out over a couple of colored nail polish.  Here's how it turned out:


The first polish I decided to try out with "Bling Dipper" is OPI's "Russian Navy."  This combination turned out to look like stars in the night sky and was very pretty.

If you want to know more about OPI's "Russian Navy" check out my post from earlier this year here.


The second polish I decided to try out with "Bling Dipper" is butter LONDON's "Come To Bed Red." This combination turned out very fun and would actually make a great look for 4th of July!

If you want to know more about "Come To Bed Red" check out my post from earlier this year here.

Overall I am very pleased with Funky Finger's "Bling Dipper."  Everything about this nail polish is great and it looked good on both colored polishes I tried!  I will definitely be wearing "Bling Dipper" again in the future!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment