Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Sweet Nectar"


Hi guys!  I can't believe April is over half way through!  This year seems like it is flying by!  And now that Summer is rapidly approaching I couldn't resist pulling out a crazy bright orange colored polish.  So without further ado today's nail polish is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "Sweet Nectar."

"Sweet Nectar" is a bright orange colored nail polish.  The formula of "Sweet Nectar" is watery and it took some patience to apply.  However after two coats, the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Sweet Nectar" for about three days before it started to chip.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "Sweet Nectar."  I love the color and how fantastic it looked on my nail, but the formula was frustratingly watery and difficult to apply.  However despite the watery formula I am willing to try this nail polish again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment