Friday, May 27, 2016

Formula X for Sephora "TNT"


Hi everyone!  We've made it to Friday again!  (Or Fri-YAY as I like to call it!)  Today's nail polish is Formula X for Sephora's "TNT." Formula X is a brand of nail polish made specially for Sephora stores.

"TNT" is a very fun chunky neon blue glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise, I was very surprised to discover how good this polish was and it went on very easily.  However like most glitters this polish was not to be opaque or worn alone so I decided to test it out over another polish.


The polish I decided to try out with "TNT" is butter LONDON's "Airy Fairy."  The combination turned out nicely because instead of emphasizing the glitter it created a textured look on my nail.  This is a combination that I will wear again!

If you want to know more about butter LONDON's "Airy Fairy" check out my post from earlier this year here.

Overall I am very pleased with Formula X's "TNT."  This nail polish is very nice and I will defintiely wear this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment