Sunday, May 15, 2016

Whim "Pop-sicle"


Hi everyone!  I hope y'all are having a great weekend!  (I enjoyed the nice weather we had yesterday in North Carolina!)  Today's nail polish is Whim's "Pop-sicle."

"Pop-sicle" is a gorgeous coral colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish is fantastic and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Pop-sicle" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Pop-sicle" for six full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Whim's "Pop-sicle."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful, especially how long I was able to wear this polish before it chipped.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment