Friday, May 13, 2016

Orly Color Blast "In Summer"


Hi all!  Summer is in full swing at my house now so I couldn't resist pulling out a bright yellow polish to enjoy the sunshine with!  Today's nail polish is Orly Color Blast's "In Summer" which was part of their Frozen Collection.

"In Summer" is a fun bright yellow polish with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was the tiniest bit watery but it was still easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "In Summer" was not completely opaque but there were no visible streak marks.  "In Summer" was not opaque because it is such a light color, but it still looked fair on my nails.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "In Summer" for about three days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Orly Color Blast's "In Summer."  Everything about this nail polish is great, except that it was not opaque.  However that is such a small detail and only noticeable when you look at my nails up close that I am willing to wear this nail polish again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment