Monday, June 6, 2022

Maniology Cuticle & Nail Oil "Joyful Jasmine"



Hi everyone - here's an addition extra post!  Today's second nail polish is actually a review of Maniology's "Joyful Jasmine" cuticle oil.  This cuticle oil came as part of a Mani x Me box and I have been using it every since!  Here's what the bottle of cuticle oil looks like:


I apply cuticle oil about once a day, which is much needed during the Winter seasons.  Above is a photo of my cuticles after only a single use and below is a photo before I applied cuticle oil on my nails. There is a noticeable change, but not as dramatic as it would be if I had not already been using the cuticle oil daily.  Here's the before:


Overall I am in love with Maniology's "Joyful Jasmine" cuticle oil.  The smell is amazing and my nails have never looked better through Winter!  I am about to run out of this bottle and I'll definitely be ordering some more from Maniology.

Keep up with all things nails by following along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment