Friday, October 28, 2011

For the Love of the Polish

I have decided that my long time obsession of painting my nails should be turned into a blog.  A blog that talks about polishes I have liked and colors that are popular and gorgeous!  My collection on nail polish is an ever growing treasure trove of surprises that never ceases to amaze me!  If it is polish for your nails, I am willing to try it!

Just a bit of basic information for you:

Nail polish comes in various colors, which then includes shades inside each color.  For example: there is green nail polish (color) and one shade might be "Mint Sorbet" (by Sally Hansen).

Also nail polish is meant to be applied to well kept fingers and toes NOT to cover up the fact that you haven't...  Just saying.

While my collection is ever growing my current count is 39 bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment