Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nails INC "Hampstead Gardens"


Hey everyone!  So sorry to have gone MIA for a couple of weeks but the flu took me down hard and fast!  But I am better now!  So this week I decided to try out another nail polish that I have had in my collection since this summer that I hadn't tried yet!  The color is "Hampstead Gardens" by Nails INC!  And this is my very first bottle of Nails INC that I have tried!  I love trying new nail polish brands it is so much fun!

"Hampstead Gardens" is an interesting color that I had a hard time trying to decide how to describe it!  In the end I think I would call it a burnt orange/golden yellow/brown.  I know that's a lot of descriptive colors but it looks different in different kinds of light!  I was kind of worried about wearing it because it looked like an ugly poo brown when I first put it n one night but after I saw my nails the next morning I was glad I picked this color!  It is super pretty and I have gotten tons of compliments about it!  Even the male librarian at the Library noticed my nail polish!  I love when that happens!

Unfortunately I am having a hard time judging how long the nail polish holds up because of work, but Nails INC "Hampstead Gardens" lasted me about 5 days before the chipping on the tips of my nails started.  But considering I worked and the nail polish still lasted that long I think it is safe to say that Nails INC makes some quality nail polish!  Also I was pleasantly surprised that I could have gotten away with one coat of "Hampstead Gardens" if I had wanted too!  I did use two coats just because I like too but the polish covered really well and evenly!

Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC and especially "Hampstead Gardens"!  I can hardly wait to buy more Nails INC polishes!  And just to let you know I purchased my bottle of Nails INC at Sephora and they cost about $9.50 a bottle, but "Hampstead Gardens" is currently on sale on Sephora's website for $5 a bottle!

Thanks for reading my blog!  And have a great Christmas/holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment