Friday, July 6, 2012

Nicole by OPI "It Starts With Me"


For one of my best friend's wedding this weekend I wore a beige, pink, and green floral Lilly Pulitzer dress, so I wanted a nail polish that looked good with the dress and wasn't too crazy.  I decided on Nicole by OPI's "It Start's With Me" because it fit the bill.  "It Start's With Me" is this really pretty champagne color with a pink shimmer.  I really like the coloring of "It Start's With Me."

As usual I started off with a clear Sally Hansen nail polish as a basecoat, applied two coats of "It Start's With Me," and then applied one coat of Orly's "Sec'N'Dry" as a quick drying topcoat.  My nails looked fabulous at the wedding and the nail polish held up for about two days before it started to chip.  At first the chips were only on the tips of my finger nails, which I'd say is pretty common for me, but after wearing the polish for nearly a week I haven't seen much more chipping.  I am pretty impressed with how well "It Start's with Me" has held up.

I'm planning on wearing this color more often because of its durability and how gorgeous the color is!  Overall "It Start's With Me" is a great polish and I cannot wait to wear it again!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment