Monday, October 15, 2012

OPI "My Address is Hollywood"


It is still October, which means I am still rocking only pink nail polish!  In case you aren't aware October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I wear pink nails to support awareness!  This week's pink nail polish is this gorgeous OPI polish called "My Address Is Hollywood."

"My Address Is Hollywood" is this really unique pink that I would consider a hot pink with a hint of orange.  Also this fabulous color has lots of micro-glitter which makes my nails shine!  "My Address Is Hollywood" applies really well and you can almost get away with just one coat, though I used two just to be on the safe side!  And I am happy to say that "My Address Is Hollywood" did not leave any streaks on my nails at all!  However I was a little disappointed when the polish began to chip after only three days!  And instead of chipping on the tips of my nails it started to peel off, in small chunks, from my cuticles down.

Overall while "My Address Is Hollywood" did not last as long as I would have expected an OPI polish too, I am still very happy with the extremely easy application and the gorgeous color!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment