Friday, November 9, 2012

OPI "Wooden Shoe Like To Know?"



So now that November is here I have decided to start rocking some more fall colored nails!  This week I decided to beak out a brown color!  I love when the leaves change colors and fall, so a brown seems perfect for this week!  Also brown easily matches almost any outfit which is great!  The brown I decided to wear this week is OPI's "Wooden Shoe Like To Know?" which is part of OPI's Holland collection from earlier this year!

"Wooden Shoe Like To Know?" is this perfect brown color!  It reminds me of that typical cowboy boot color and I love it!  But it isn't just a brown it has ultra fine glitter in a copper color!  Like most OPI polishes "Wooden Shoe Like To Know?" applied really easily and only required two coats!  However while it is a darker color it did actually need two coats, with only one on you could see through the polish.  I wore "Wooden Shoe Like To Know?" for almost a week and didn't see any chips at all, except for the one nail I accidentally smudged.  I always appreciate a nail polish that lasts for several days without chips because it makes my life easier!

Overall I have become obsessed with this gorgeous brown!!!  I love how easily it applied, how long it lasted and most importantly I love the color!

Happy Fall and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment