Monday, November 19, 2012

Revlon "Impulsive"



It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away!  I am so excited for the turkey and for the Black Friday sales!  So this week I decided to try out a brand of nail polish I have never tried before and that is Revlon.  Revlon is a drug store nail polish and I had heard mixed reviews of their nail polish so I decided the best way to find out was to buy a bottle and try it for myself!  I purchased a really pretty deep purple color called "Impulsive."

I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised with Revlon nail polish!  The nail polish went on very easily and in nice even coats.  However it did require two coats of polish to completely cover the nail.  I also found that two coats allowed me to see the color better.  "Impulsive" is a pretty deep purple that almost appears black at first sight, but when the light hits your nails the gorgeous purple color comes out!  I also found that by using my standard basecoat and topcoat that I saw very little chipping on my nails!

Overall I am very impressed with Revlon nail polish and I really like gorgeous deep purple color of "Impulsive."  I cannot wait to buy some more Revlon nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  And have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment