Thursday, January 17, 2013

ULTA "The Jungle Look"


Hey guys!  So after last week's 22 store visit looking for Nicole by OPI polishes, which I didn't really find but I did buy 8 new polishes, I went looking through my entire nail polish collecting looking for polish I had never tried before.  And one of the ones I found was ULTA's "The Jungle Look," which is this fabulous green color!  Now I know kelly greens aren't usually a winter color but I just couldn't resist adding a splash of spring to my day!  (I am already ready for summer!)

These ULTA nail polishes retail around $3-$6 a bottle depending on whether it is on sale or not.  And every now and again ULTA puts these polishes on sale for buy one get on free!  (Which is usually when I buy them!)

Okay on the the actual nail polish!  ULTA's "The Jungle Look" is this super pretty kelly green, which I purchased not only for its color but also for its name (based on the Disney movie The Jungle Book!)  "The Jungle Look" goes on really well and has an awesome formula!  You can almost get away with just one coat of polish, but I did two because I always do!  As for chipping "The Jungle Look" held up pretty well for about 4 days, but then I did start to notice small chips appearing at the tips of my nails.  As the week went on the chipping was minimal.  I am very impressed with ULTA's "The Jungle Look."  I love when you can wear a nail polish for a week and see very little chipping!

Overall the ULTA's "The Jungle Look" is a good polish.  It has a great formula, goes on well and has a great green color, and lasted 4 days before chipping, which is always a plus in my book!  I definitely recommend this nail polish!  It is a good quality nail polish at an affordable price!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment