Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sephora by OPI "Nonfat Soy Half Caff"



Hey guys!  So this week I decided to break out some new Sephora by OPI polishes I got for Christmas.  My parents ordered me a great 15 polish set of Sephora by OPI nail polishes off of QVC (which in case you aren't American, is a TV channel that sell all sorts of products from cooking equipment to bed to beauty and clothes.)  The set is called "Sephora by OPI Merry & Bright 15-piece Holiday Nail Collection" and can still be purchased at www.qvc.com. The set also includes a limited edition Sephora by OPI nail polish that can only be purchased through this set!  So I really like the set, it has a variety of colors and showcases some of the more popular Sephora by OPI colors.  Here's what the set looks like:



I really do like the set, and the first nail polish I decided to try out is "Nonfat Soy Half Caff" which is this really pretty and dainty pinkish skin color.  It also reminds me of a shell color.  I really like this color and it looks nice on my skin tone, which makes me happy because a lot of nudes I have tried haven't looked good.  Like most of the Sephora by OPI's nail polish I have tried before "Nonfat Soy Half Caff" has a fabulous formula and goes on really easily!  It also was nice to still only need two coats of color to have opaque nails.  Lighter colors sometime streak or require many coats but "Nonfat Soy Half Caff" did not!  Also I was a tad nervous about using the miniature sized bottle because the handle looks so small but actually it worked wonderfully!  As for chipping, I can't really say because I had to work several days in a row and I maimed my nails pretty quickly.  But I know that if I had been kinder to my nails the polish would have lasted longer.

Overall I am really pleased with "Nonfat Soy Half Caff."  I love the color and the quality of polish.  My only regret is that I destroyed the polish at work so quickly.  I would have liked to have been able to wear the polish for longer, but that just means I will have to use it again soon!  :)

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment