Monday, February 4, 2013

Rimmel London "Sage All The Rage"



Happy February everyone!  So now that February has officially arrived, and Punxsutawney Phil has predicted an early end to Winter, I have started to think about Spring nail polish colors.  I mean let's face it I am totally over dark Winter colors and I am ready for some Springtime fun!  But I didn't want to suddenly pick a completely bright Spring color so I decided to pick a pretty muted green color!  I settled on Rimmel London's 60 Seconds in "Sage All The Rage"!  Now I have heard of Rimmel London before but this was my first time trying one of their nail polishes!  I was pretty excited to try their nail polish and I must say it did not disappoint!

So first off I purchased my Rimmel London nail polish from Wal-Mart, which sells the polish for $1.50 (USA).  I think that is a fantastic price for this nail polish!  Each bottle has .27 ounces, which is about half of an OPI or Essie bottle, which is a little sad until you consider that it is now $9 (USA) for a bottle of OPI (At ULTA) and only $1.50 (USA) for the Rimmel London, making it an extremely great deal!  The only thing I will say is that the nail polish does NOT dry in 60 seconds like the bottle claims.  It still took about 10-15 minutes for each coat to feel dry to the touch.  So that is a little disappointing, but the quality of the polish is still good and there was not a single streak mark on any of my nails.  The brush is fantastic as well!  It is wide enough to help apply the polish to your nails with relative ease, but not too wide that it makes it difficult to apply the polish. 

So aside from my new found love of the brand Rimmel London I really do like the color "Sage All The Rage" which is this really pretty muted dusty sage color!  It is super pretty and feels very Spring-like without being overly bright!  Also since the polish is relatively neutral it still matches nicely with my Winter wardrobe.  As for chipping after about 3 days I began to notice some minor tip chip, but nothing too noticeable.  It wasn't until the end of day 5 that I saw extreme chipping.  The nail polish literally started to peel off in large chunks!  But for a nail polish that only cost $1.50 I am impressed that it lasted 5 days!  That is better than some of my more expensive polish!

Overall I am in love with Rimmel London's 60 Second nail polish and cannot wait to use it again!  As for the color "Sage All The Rage" I love it as well and it adds a unique color to my collection which I haven't had before!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment