Sunday, February 10, 2013

OPI "Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!"



Hi everyone!  So with Valentine's Day coming up in a few days I decided to paint my nails pink for the occasion!  I am super excited about this color which is OPI's "Suzi's Hungary Again."  This color just came out on February 6th and is part of OPI's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, which is called Euro Centrale.  The entire collection is fabulous, but I just bought a couple of the polishes that really caught my eye.  You can find this OPI collection at most ULTAs and each bottle retails for $9 (USA).

OPI's "Suzi's Hungary Again" is this gorgeous hot pink/coral color.  When I looked at the polish in the bottle the color looked pretty bright, but it is nothing compared to when you actually get it on your finger nails!  "Suzi's Hungary Again" almost wants to be a neon polish, which is super fun!  I really love the color and since it isn't a true neon polish there isn't any streaking.  Also the formula is fantastic!  Not too thick and hard to deal with but not too thin and watery either!  As for chipping I got the polish to last about 5 or 6 days before any chipping occurred, and even then the chips were mostly at the tips of my nails.  I am definitely super impressed with how long the OPI's "Suzi's Hungary Again" lasted!

Overall I love this nail polish!  Great color, no streaking, fabulous formula and very little chipping!  I cannot wait to rock this color some more this Spring and Summer!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment