Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nicole by OPI "One Big Happy Fame-ily"



Hi everyone!  So this week I decided to dig into my nail polish collection to try another polish I had never tried and out came a Nicole by OPI nail polish!  This Nicole by OPI nail polish is part of the Kardashian Kolors and is called "One Big Happy Fame-ily."  It is a pretty lavender with a silver shimmer, which I find perfect for Springtime!  (I am after all ready for Spring to be here so the weather will warm up and the trees will bloom!)

I really like this color!  It is very light and shimmer and not too in your face.  As you can tell from the picture the nail polish looks darker in the bottle than it appears on your nails.  I used two coats of "One Big Happy Fame-ily" but I probably should have used a third coat just to make it more opaque.  (Notice how the tips of my nails are still a bit see through!)  In terms of application Nicole by OPI's "One Big Happy Fame-ily" went on really easily and did not leave any streak marks!  As for chipping I haven't had much.  I have been wearing the polish for about four days and I haven't had any chips at all, which is awesome!

Overall I am pretty impressed with Nicole by OPI's "One Big Happy Fame-ily."  It applies easily, lasts a long time without chipping, and is a gorgeous color!  The only thing that I am not so fond of is that this nail polish really should have three coats to make it look nice.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment