Sunday, December 22, 2019

Live Love Polish "Happy Hour"


Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  Sorry to be missing for a few weeks - life got very hectic!  (But I'm back now!)  Today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Happy Hour" which is a stunning glitter!  Check out how pretty it is in the bottle:


"Happy Hour" is a pinkish-purple chunky glitter with some serious sparkle!  The formula of this nail polish is perfect and it applied so nicely to my nails.  After only a single coat, "Happy Hour" was completely opaque and streak free.  (Though I applied a second coat to test the wear time.)  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Happy Hour" for six days before I noticed any chips, which is amazing!  Seriously look at this gorgeous glitter up close:


Overall I am absolutely in love with Live Love Polish's "Happy Hour."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I plan to hold on to this bottle until I use it all the way up!

Make sure you never miss out on anything by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment