Sunday, December 22, 2019

Mani x Me October 2019 Box


Hello everyone!  Today's nail polish is actually Mani x Me's October 2019 Box.  (Still playing catch-up due to my knee injury which is taking up all my time!)  Mani x Me is a monthly subscription box which includes stamping plates, nail polish, a surprise nail item and usually some candy!  This month's theme was Welcome to the Jungle.  Here are this month's nail polish:

"Viper" and "Python"

The first plate is MXM017 which features animal prints and a few geometric prints:


The second plate is MXM018 which has all sorts of snake skins.  (The Slytherin in me loves this plate!). Look at it:


This month's extra is Mango Me Body Butter.  It is made locally in Hawaii and smells absolutely amazing!  I am so excited to try this out as Winter is making my skin and nails dry as a desert.


Once again I am thrilled by Maniology's Mani x Me subscription box.  I've been getting these for a whole year now and each box brings me joy and I've been able to try out a lot of new nail polish, nail plates and nail care items!  I'm excited to see what each new box brings!

Be sure to keep up with the nail polish adventure by following along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment