Sunday, December 29, 2019

OPI "Berry Fairy Fun"


Hello guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying the last weekend of 2019!  I've been counting the days down until 2020 because I have a fun trip planned.  But while I wait impatiently for January here's today's nail polish - OPI's "Berry Fairy Fun" which looks like this in the bottle:


"Berry Fairy Fun" is a stunning deep fuchsia berry color with a lot of silver shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was great and it applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Berry fairy Fun" was entirely opaque with no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Berry Fairy Fun" for four days before I noticed a couple of chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am really pleased with OPI's "Berry Fairy Fun."  Everything about this polish was perfect and was great for the holiday season!  I look forward to wearing "Berry Fairy Fun" again soon!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment