Sunday, January 19, 2020

Color Club "Surf's Up"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Is anyone else enjoying a long holiday weekend?  Today's second nail polish is Color Club's "Surf's Up" which is a lovely Summertime color.  Look at this beauty:


"Surf's Up" is a really pretty bright purple creme.  The formula of this nail polish was wonderful and applied nicely.  After two coats "Surf's Up" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Surf's Up" for three days before there were a couple of minor tip chips.  See how pretty this purple is up close:


Overall I am really happy with Color Club's "Surf's Up."  I absolutely love this bright Summertime color!  I cannot wait until the weather warms up as this may be my go-to for the Summer!

Never miss out on the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment