Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sephora by OPI "Sample Sale"


Hey all and happy Sunday!  It has been a very busy week - but here's to a sunshine-y relaxing day!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Sample Sale" which is a retired brand that used to be sold at Sephora.  This shimmery polish looks so pretty in the bottle:


"Sample Sale" is a stunning Christmas-y red shimmer.  The formula of this polish was good and it applied well to my nail.  Because this is a miniature bottle I did struggle to get enough polish on the brush each time, but that is such a minute problem.  After two coats, "Sample Sale" was opaque and looked fantastic on my nails!  Look at this shimmer up close:


Overall Sephora by OPI's "Sample Sale" is a really great polish.  I've had this color in my collection for ages and this was the first time I actually wore it.  And I can definitely say it won't be my last!  I just adore this Christmas-y red shimmer!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment