Saturday, February 1, 2020

Color Club "Black Magic"


Hello Allan happy February!  January was a bit chaotic but I'm ready to get back to regular posts!  So to start off a new month, today's nail polish is Color Club's "Black Magic."  Here's how this pretty black shimmer looks in the bottle:


"Black Magic" is a really pretty black with silver shimmer.  The formula of "Black Magic" was really good and it applied quite nicely to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streaks.  This polish is a fantastic year round color and it looks amazing up close:


Overall I am really happy with Color Club's "Black Magic."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is fantastic and it looked great on my nails!  I plan to wear this polish a lot more often as it is so lovely.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my ail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment