Sunday, February 23, 2020

Maniology "Celestial"


Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Celestial" which was part of one of their Mani x Me subscription boxes.  Look at how lovely this polish is in the bottle:


"Celestial" is a gorgeous navy with holo glitter - it has the perfect name since it looks like the night sky.  The formula of "Celestial" was fantastic and it applied with ease.  After only a single coat "Celestial" was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat to test the wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Celestial" for three days before I noticed some chips.  Look at the glitter up close:


Overall I like Maniology's "Celestial."  The colors is gorgeous and is a nice Wintery color.  I'm looking forward to testing this polish in a stamped design - hopefully it'll look just as pretty!

Make sure you keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment