Sunday, February 2, 2020

Maniology "Jazzercise"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Jazzercise" which I got in one of their Mani x Me  subscription boxes.  Here's how this stamping polish looks in the bottle:


"Jazzercise" is a gorgeous bright turquoise blue creme.  The formula of this polish is slightly thick but it applied very nicely to my nails.  After only one coat "Jazzercise" was fully opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat just because.  Here's how this happy blue looked on my nails:


Overall I am thrilled with Maniology's "Jazzercise."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I cannot wait to test it with a stamped design.  Also it is a perfect Summertime color - I'll definitely have to wear it to the pool!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment