Saturday, February 8, 2020

OPI "Hopelessly Devoted To OPI"


Hey all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Hopelessly Devoted To OPI" which was from their Grease Collection.  Here's how lovely this polish looks in the bottle:


"Hopelessly Devoted To OPI" is a gorgeous baby pink creme.  The formula of this polish was slightly watery but it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats "Hopelessly Devoted Yo OPI" was nearly opaque but did have a couple streak marks.  A third coat solved the problem and it looked really nice on my nails.  Look at this pastel pink up close:


Overall I like this pretty pink polish and of course I am a huge fan of Grease.  "Hopelessly Devoted To OPI" is a nice Springtime color and I pan to wear it more later this year!

Be sure to keep up with the nail polish adventure by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment