Sunday, January 12, 2020

Illimité "Prickly Pear"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  We're having oddly warm weather for January so I picked out a pretty Springtime color!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Illimité's "Prickly Pear."  Look at this pretty purple shimmer in the bottle:


"Prickly Pear" is a lovely dark fuchsia with silver and gold glittery flecks.  The formula of "Prickly Pear" was slightly thick but it still applied well to my nails.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I saw any small chips.  Look at this gorgeousness up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Illimité's "Prickly Pear."  Everything about this nail polish is really great and I cannot wait to wear this polish a lot more often!

Have you followed the blog @PerfPolished12 on Instagram and Twitter yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment