Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Ciaté "A List"


Hey all and happy Tuesday!  So far the week has been great - other than the rain.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciaté's "A List" which looks like this in the bottle:


"A List" has a black base with a dark purple shimmer.  This color reminds me of a black cherry finish - it is very pretty.  The formula of this polish was good and applied quite easily to my nails.  After two coats, "A List" was fully opaque and streak free.  Here's how the shimmer looks up close:


Overall I am a fan of Ciaté's "A List."  There's nothing about this nail polish that I don't like and it will be perfect for Autumn and Winter.

Keep up with all my nail polish attempts by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment