Monday, March 2, 2020

Sephora by OPI "Your Wish Is My Command"


Hello everyone and happy Monday! Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Your Wish Is My Command" from their Aladdin mini-set.  Sephora by OPI is a retired brand that was a collaboration between OPI and Sephora stores.  Here's how this pretty purple looks in the bottle:


"Your Wish Is My Command" is a gorgeous dusty pastel lilac colored nail polish with a surprising hint of neon.  The formula of this polish was great and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats "Your Wish Is My Command" was not quite opaque so I added a third coat, which made a huge difference.  Look at this springtime purple up close:


Overall I quite like Sephora by OPI's "Your Wish Is My Command."  The purple color is very pretty and is a great color for Spring!  I plan on wearing this nail polish again and again as the weather begins to warm up.

Make sure to keep up with all things nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment