Sunday, March 8, 2020

Pahlish "Ravenclaw"


Hi all and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Pahlish's "Ravenclaw" from their Harry Potter Collection.  As a huge fan of the book series I knew I had to get all four Hogwarts house polishes!  Here's how "Ravenclaw" looks in the bottle:


"Ravenclaw" is a dark royal blue with golden flakies - it is absolutely stunning!  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats, "Ravenclaw" was entirely opaque and had no visible streaks.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am in love with Pahlish's "Ravenclaw."  Pahlish is such a fantastic indie brand with quality polish and they create such unique and beautiful polishes.  I absolutely cannot wait to wear "Ravenclaw" again and again!

Keep up with all things nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment